Friday, April 18, 2008

> Two Weeks Till Freedom!

So you know that your job really sucks when you actually consider "accidentally" cutting yourself on a serrated blade to get out of work, but i figured the pay check would be worth it.
On a slightly lighter note I WON FRONT ROW CENTER TICKETS TO AVENUE Q YESTERDAY! Oh it was so wonderful. I went in and entered the raffle and got pulled and ended up sitting in row AA seat 15. There was not a better seat in the house. I must say that it was slightly more raunchy than I expected, I had heard the sound track so I knew what i was in for but my goodness! There is just something about puppet sex that gets me squirming in my chair. It was so good to see a show though, its been way too long. Theater, simply put, is the cherry on the top of a sweet life. It wasn't so bad looking at the cute actor who played Rod and Princeton either. Oh men who can sing, you make my life that much happier.
Hung out with my choir peeps afterward and o the craziness that ensued! Good conversation, crazy dancing, some jammin' on random instruments and lets just say I forgot how fun kissing was. :) Made me happy, which was good because I have been in sort of a funk lately, I think mostly due to the "light at the end of the tunnel" feeling I am getting this close to the end of the school year. Its so nice outside and i am looking forward to the drag show tonight. Yes, that is right I am going to a drag show, the last one I went to was awesome so I am hoping for as good if not better performance tonight.
Time to go take a nap. I staid up way too late last night. Hope everything is coming up roses!

~The Singing Ginger

No comments: