Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Me

Okay, so now that I got that wonderfully dramatic entrance out of the way (you will find there are times when I just can't help but be wonderfully dramatic) let me tell you about myself in as many words that can describe me (there haven't been enough created yet), and as little words so that if you are some scary person you won't be able to track me down (no...seriously.)
My name is Claire and I am both a student of life as well as a university. I am amazingly fond of creating things which is really how this blog came about. It came to me by way of suggestion, by a person I am very much a fan of. A mentor of sorts we will say (thanks Dad.) One of my main passions is singing, thus the first part of the title of this blog. I am a redhead, thus the second part. I don't exactly know what i am going to do with this space yet. Right now I am just getting comfortable and starting to see exactly how things work around here, once this has been accomplished I can see no end to what fun things I can write about, in ways that give you the picture without giving you the titles (other than my name, and possibly the name of my dog, there won't be any actual names on here, again due to my internet paranoia.) I have a wonderful family you are sure to hear about, as well as a great group of friends and an irreplaceable roommate.
But the true entertainment should come from what my mother calls: magnetic attraction to drama. It is not so much that I like to create drama (really I don't, though I do end up creating it occasionally all the same) it is more my ability to attract people, with some subconscious look, or maybe provocative body language, who have so much drama in their lives they see no other option than to share it with me. It has been suggested to me that if I see them getting that look in their eyes, that "I want to share the deep and twisted secrets of my life with you" look, that I should simply put my fingers in the shape of a cross,and slowly back away while repeating "don't put that evil on me!" But me being the person I am, I can never seem to bring myself to it.
So there it is, the introduction to what is sure to be the dramatic ramblings of a singing ginger.

No comments: