Saturday, March 14, 2009

Unitard

I would just like to say that my two favorite pieces of clothing now are my senior prom dress and my new uni suite. I have been spending my Spring Break in Texas with the crew team and two days ago we received our uni's. These are the one piece suites that we race in and I must say I feel like a super hero every time I put it on. It is THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER!! I finally feel like I am really a part of this team and that I have a new group of friends I will be a part of for life. I love the girls in my boat and the rest of them on the team and the guys are becoming like some twisted form of family. They are all wonderful and I don't know what I would do without them at this point.

This entire break ahs just been wonderful, I am getting to know some people I wasn't as close to and spending even more time with those I like to chill with. Everybody is great and the trip is more than I expected. I will update more when I get back but needless to say this is the happiest I have been in a long while. I hope everything is coming up roses.

~Claire

No comments: