Sunday, December 7, 2008

Humpty Dumpty


Sometimes we disappoint ourselves. We look at an action, choice, words or the lack of any one of these and realize that no only have we made a bad choice on the part of others we have made a bad choice within ourselves. We see what we have done and we know we have done wrong. Sometimes when this happens it is predictable and sometimes when it happens it catches us so off guard that it hurts all the more that we have fallen from the expectations that we have held for our own person. I have done this onto myself today. I made a choice that was bad from every which way you could look at it and it surprised me. I thought I was in an awesome place, I thought I was flying high, and I crashed my own freaking plane.

It is times like these that we hope that we can not only gather ourselves up but that those around us can help out too. When one has to pick up their own pieces it is nice to have some king's horses and some king's men (humpty dumpty in case you missed it.) It is on our shoulders to wake up the next morning though. No matter what the atrocity we have caused the sun will rise and a new day will begin. Today sucked but tomorrow is going to come anyways. I don't know if there is some sort of life lesson in this post. I hope that tomorrow I will be able to tell you. Have a wonderful night.

~The Singing Ginger

1 comment:

Emma said...

wowww sounds like you've had a rough time. sorry about that hon, you know that you can always call me even though we haven't talked in way too long. good luck with whatever this situation is...i know that you can handle it and come out of it amazingly.
<3