Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gotcha!

Have you ever had something? Something that you really wanted, but once you got it, or even the possibility of getting it came into play; you turn into the dog that finally catches the car...you don't know what to do with it? I think I have that problem. I think there is a possibility that I might be able to have something, and I have gushed over it and talked about it and annoyed everyone around me to the point of tears with it, and now I think there might actually be a realistic chance I could get it and I am freaking that I am going to screw everything up. Not only that I am going to screw everything up but that I may have already done so by all the gushing and talking and annoying. I feel like it is this careful thing that I need to be gentle with, and if I don't do just the right combination of caring with it, it will go away. And I think it could be really great, but by not getting it and by worrying about it so much it could be really horrible. For those of you who have met me I am not altogether that good at keeping things to myself when it comes to my own emotions. I wear things out on my sleeve for the whole world to see because that is how I function. I don't want to screw this up. I think this could be good. Life can be so scary sometimes.

~The Singing Ginger

No comments: