Monday, October 20, 2008

Complications

Life is complicated. Every time I think I might be getting the hang of it for just a moment something else happens. I thought I had things worked out and then complication texts me today. I would love to say that it will all work out fine but I am not sure if it will. Oi, what am I talking about, i know it will all work out because that is just what life tends to do.

On another note I began writing down what I eat today. I thought I did pretty well and then I realized that most of what i put into my mouth is crap. Its not so much that I eat a lot its just I don't eat good things. I love myself but there is something wrong when someone is working out for 2.5 hours 5 days a week and who still doesn't lose any weight.

I know it was a boring post but I think that is going to be about it for tonight.

~The Singing Ginger

No comments: