Monday, October 13, 2008

Boys, Tattoos and Best Friends

So I should be doing Economics homework...but instead I am thinking I will write to all of you wonderful people and send my thoughts out into the world.

Boys: I would really love to have a crush on one right about now. There is just no one here that I really feel any pull to. There was one guy but then he started smoking. I feel bad that that is a deal breaker but my voice has been with me longer than any man ever will and I am not willing to trade one for another. THERE IS NO ONE! And it's not like I am trying to be picky or anything either, I have almost gotten to the point where I am forcing myself to feel attracted to someone.
Tattoo: 7 more months and I can get mine and I can't wait. If I make Dean's list both semesters my Dad said he would pay for the tat. I am going to get a celtic tree of life on the upper left panel of my back. It is going to have an angel carved in the trunk and it will be in purples and blues and sorta twisted and mystical looking. It is going to be awesome...and painful...so...awesomely painful.
Best friends: Other than my roommate (who is also my best friend) my best friend is right now in england, and I miss her. Why do best friends or significant others have to move away? My cousin finally fell head over heels for a girl and today she moved to California. There is no justice in the world. He deserves to be with someone who makes him feel like this and she needs to just stay here.

Lastly, Sam and I's last fish died today. Sam immediately declared that she wasn't having children and I just thought about how thankful I am that my children won't live in fish bowls. Live life like today is your last day in the bowl of purple pebbles.

~The Singing Ginger

No comments: