Thursday, August 28, 2008

Last Ode to Pudge


Oh Pudge, what a long and illustrious relationship we have had. You, flowing over my pant tops. You, squeezing out past where my boobs should have ended. Panty lines, muffin tops, jiggly stomach, and flabby thighs, oh what times we have had!! I have lived with you through the years and through the years our relationship has grown and changed. In the early times we were cute and giggly together. You got me cheek pinches, and we enjoyed long walks in my diaper. Even as elementary school came on we still pulled off the slightly bigger toddler thing. But if I am being honest middle school and high school were tough years for us. We were supposed to grow apart naturally, coming to a smooth and happy conclusion. You got clingy. You hung around in all the wrong places, refusing to leave me alone. Softball, swimming and biking didn't have any effect on you. Diets and tears and arguments and you still caused drama in my life.

Finally college came and you came with it. I had resigned myself to be with you forever, in a never ending relationship from hell. Then a miracle! I have found the one to replace you and his name is Crew. Crew is going to kick your ass, and tighten mine. Crew is going to make me sweat you out of my system and banish you forever. You had to know this was coming Pudge, after the summer Crew and I's love affair had been sealed and you should have known you were on the way out the door. We make passionate love every morning on the water as the sun comes up at 5am. He makes me feel good about myself even when it hurts, it hurts so good. So adieu my sweet Pudge, it never could have lasted between us. :)

Hope life is swell.

~The Singing Ginger

No comments: