Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Come Together Right Now...Over Me!!

So I got kicked out of my Spanish class because I apparently know too much Spanish. Yeah...the language department sucks.

Have you ever had the feeling that things were very slowly coming together? I think things are beginning to come around for me, I certainly hope so. I am ready for a good year. A year without any deaths, big break ups, or huge drama issues. I have seen the true colors of some of those that would cause me pain, and I know now that it really never would have worked out. Our cores are different, it sucks but its true. I have joined the crew team and found no greater satisfaction then seeing my name listed under Women's Varsity Crew on the phone sheet. I am trying out for Capital Green on Thursday and may have even thought up a solution to my unemployment issue. I am starting a laundry business. I am so damn clever sometimes it strikes even me. Hope all is coming up peaches and cream.

~The Singing Ginger

No comments: