Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Yay!

All done, woot go me. The Dad Vail was amazing but I couldn't really shake the feeling that I would much rather be rowing than watching. Life goes on though and right now I am preparing to race at ACRAs and I like that venue better anyways. At this point I am just trying to reboot my system and get ready for study abroad this summer. I am so pumped. First to Turkey and then to Belgium.

Warning: this blog will be changing course around that point. This is going to be a travel blog for about two months while I am over there. Might be some philosophical stuff here and there but for the most part I will be keeping track of my day to day stuff, which means the writing style will be more like a journal for myself and less like a blog written for other people. I might even try and be tech savvy and post a few pictures here and there...oooo look at me and my bad picture postin self!

Not much else going on right now. Two-a-days for rowing. Chillin out with some peeps I haven't seen in a while. Hanging at the apartment. Thinking about things; boys, life, traveling, cooking. I am making an awesome meal for the girls I am living with on monday. I am going to start off with cheese stuffed cherry tomatoes with balsamic vinaigrette. Then a straight up salad, and for the main course a pesto pasta with grilled chicken breast. I am going to make honey glazed sweet potato wedges as a side and I still haven't come up with a dessert. I am pumped to have the chance to cook again, i really miss having a kitchen and though the one in the apartment isn't as big it will make do.

Alright that will be all for now. More later. Toodels!

~The Singing Ginger

No comments: