Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wild Dogs


Hello All!
So I am right now using a friend's computer to update this because my computer doesn't seem to want to work when it comes to signing onto the internet (but Skype is still working for some reason so you people should get accounts and sign on that way.) Today we kind of used as a lazy day/ time to get some reading done before our first class tomorrow. There was a brief thunder storm and then we walked the 45min long walk into campus for dinner. Pretty straight forward day. Talked to some of the friends we made at the bar and I think we are planning to go smoke Hookah with them on wednesday, which normally I would not condemn...but hey you only live once right? As to the the title of this post it comes from the fact that there are wild dogs roaming in packs all over this campus, which in the daytime is just fine and dandy but we have been warned at night to walk in groups larger than three in the case that we come across some. They have had problems with people getting attacked; and here I was thinking political radicals who hate Americans were going to be my biggest problem. More later/ through Justin when I can. I will try and repay him with Chicago style pizza if at all possible. Love to all! 

~Claire 

2 comments:

tapswitch said...

WOO repayment possible in only a few short months

Scarecrowcp said...

I know right?? I will try the best I can. Maybe you could come and meet me? Worst comes to worse I will try and bring something back and/ or pay for pizza where you want when I get back.