Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Stray Thoughts from Last Post

A couple of new names

-Ginger: A Three Part Harmony
-Gumbo: A Three Part Stew
-Neapolitan: A Three Part Dessert (this one is kind of personal because my Mom calls my two siblings and I her "Neapolitan children" because I am a redhead, my sister is blonde and my brother is dark brown.)

I think I am going to do something with three parts. This will then be reflected in the song list. The songs I know can be categorized into three different genres: Contemporary (Jazz, Blues, Folk), Musical Theater, and Classical. Obviously the first two genres are going to have more songs under them; but I still want to have some of the classical songs I know on there. It should make for a really interesting record on the whole...either that or a really confusing one. :) Peace, Love and Happiness.

~The Singing Ginger

1 comment:

tapswitch said...

I would go with Neapolitan because it reminds me of ice cream which is tasty and what the kids want now a days.

You also need one techno-esque song you know throw in a little bit of drum machine action. And maybe some funk metal like old incubus. Example Enjoy Incubus and S.C.I.E.N.C.E if you don't know it listen its good.