Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cliche and An End

I had the best/ most cliche moment the other day that I am now going to share. So I needed to get some reading done. Took my laptop and headphones and book and sat down at one of the tables on the crappy plastic chairs. Decided about 20mins in that the window ledge looked better so I spent about two hours sitting on the window ledge of the study lounge, barefoot listening to Mozart, reading a book. SO CLICHE...YET SO AMAZING! I am going to do that more often, it was great.

Not much going on here except crew, and work and school and this weekend family time!! I am so pumped to go home. I love my family and I get to see them all this weekend. And I get to sing and I get to party and I get to catch up with my baby sister and brother...nothing could be better. It will be wonderful. Also excited because I just figured out when I get to restring Betty (my guitar) and have chill out time with J, who is pretty cool. Apparently he is going to show me this awesome music store that is really cool and awesome and whatnot...we will see...he played it up pretty major.

Quick update: I am not thinking that floor guy is interested any more, which is fine because I don't know if we were "sparking" all that much anyway. Crew guy is cool, but we aren't compatible in how we function/ think which is fine, because he is still cool. I think when it comes to men I am just going to chill out for a bit, things will happen when they need to happen, and there is no need for me to rush it.

Alrighty, must sleep, too much to do tomorrow and lack of sleep is not going to help me get through the mass I have to sing in the evening. Hope everything is coming up roses!

~The Singing Ginger
p.s. have you ever met someone but the timing was off?

3 comments:

powderizedbookworm said...

Overture to Figaro is second only to a couple Beethoven symphonies and a very special Beatles song to remind me how goddamn beautiful life is. Even when you have no chemistry those people that you really should, and really want to hit it off with perfectly.

powderizedbookworm said...

PS- No matter who is or is not "interested" you are a great friend. That is somewhere between a million and a billion times more important in my book.

Scarecrowcp said...

Thank you, I am currently out of words to use to say how happy that makes me feel. Not because I haven't heard it before but because the words you used seemed to make me believe it. Who is this?