Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What the Heck?

So I thought I had everything figured out...and then I didn't. I guess the only thing I can ever be sure of is that I will never be sure of anything. I promise, within the next week I will let you know. It has something to do with my love life, and I think it is going to be a good thing.

On another hand: started the weight loss supplement "Alli" yesterday. Going to try this out and thought i would be up front and honest with any readers and let you know how everything goes. That way you are left with some options a.) if it is something you were thinking about doing, I will try it out first and you can get some information on it. b.) you can laugh at any odd reactions I might have to it (and there are some possible side effects if I end up falling off the wagon) or c.) you can be jealous when my body turns into that of a super model over the course of a couple weeks. :)

So far it has been fine, a little stomach upset but that is about it. For sure makes me think about what I am about to eat just because I have to pop a little blue pill before every meal. I have a little online account thingy too, my first check in will be on tuesday. I will also try and keep up with tracking my weight loss on here.

Weight Lost to Date: 0lbs (though I guess it could be something since I haven't actually weighed myself today...but who knows)

Hope everything is coming up roses!
~The Singing Ginger

1 comment:

tapswitch said...

my mom tried the alli diet actually. It worked well for her though she was annoyed by the whole eat bad food it gets evacuated immediately part. If you keep with it I am sure you will lose weight oh on a side note whats up? what happened to you? we don't talk anymore :(