Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson


I would just like to take a moment out of my travel log to give pause for a man that truely changed the music and dance industry. Michael Jackson was an amazing influence on my life, he sang the first songs I ever listened to, the first rhythm I danced with and shaped my general appreciation for music as a whole. I want everyone to know this, I am sad he is gone. Michael Jackson inspired me to music and when my Dad talks about how he remembers where he was when he heard that John Lennon had died, I will remember yesterday in the same way. I will miss him, and I would like everyone to know, that even though we were in a Turkish bar when we heard, that we made them play MJ anyway. Here's to an inspiration gone.

RIP King of Pop
~Claire

No comments: