Thursday, July 16, 2009

In Short

Okay, so in short I have been sick with a nasty cold for the past two days. That plus countless interviews and meetings with people arranged by the program, a 1500 word essay to write, a weekend trip to plan, and the fact that I have some serious homesickness going on has, and will continue until next week, prevented me from posting. Sorry guys, I just need a break and attempt to figure out how to recharge my batteries when all I am wanting right now is home. Love you all. Hope everything is coming up roses.

~Claire
p.s. maybe this weekend in Prague will do me good.

1 comment:

Dr. John said...

Dear Claire,
Stay strong and enjoy every bit of your trip. This is turning out to be a memorable positive experience for you!
I understand your homesickness difficulties.
You will soon be back home.
We miss you too. We are also excited about your opportunity coming true to see part of the world outside the USA, meet so many different people and creat a network that if you keep in touch with you'll enjoy all your life.
Love
Papou