Saturday, July 26, 2008

Northern Treking

I don't know if I spelled treking right, if any one knows the proper spelling please comment. Okay so right now I am currently in the northern part of my state chilling out with the family and having a generally good time. Earlier this week I was in the Canadian wilderness hiking and kayaking and eating lots of fish and chips, it was a good time and a much needed break from the stresses of every day life. A few up dates:

The thing with the movie extra thing has continued. I am currently waiting to hear back from the company that organizes all the extras and should have my first day of filming on monday. I am super excited and looking forward to gawking at both Ellen Paige and Drew Barrymore. It should be fun and it pays more than my normal job does so it will be a nice little boost to my
pocket as well. If I get to see myself on the big screen for even a split second my life is going to be so cool!

The whole Jane and Jack thing, or was it Jim? We are now going to switch the dude name to G because I can remember that better and the girl name to C. Well G has gone off to ireland for his freshman seminar abroad, and C is left here in the states to ponder that state of what ever the heck it is that they are doing. C is torn since she truely is begining to fall for G all over again in ways that she hadn't expected and that may not have even exsisted the first time around. At the same time C can not handle this whole thing where G dates this other girl. I am not into open relationships I am not into juggling women or men and I totally understand where C is coming from. With that said C see a couple of possible options: She can continue with G as she has even though she suffers through an amazing amount of pain everytime she hears about his other women (and he tends to off handedly mention them when around her, not out of cruelty but more out of stories he likes to tell about fun things that include them.) C can also do what she has been feeling she should do for a while, tell G that this is hurting like hell, that she deserves so much more than this, and that she is not going to make the conscious choice to try things with G and only G when he is not making that same choice for her.
This would mean that G and C would meet up again once G gets up to C's school and they can see where things go from there. This sucks either way for C because she will miss G, and though she wants to think that G ill miss her too if she does this, he isn't doing anything to change it, which makes her think otherwise. G is risking that in his "playing of the field" he will lose C. C is not going to wait around to be the back up plan for G after he is done screwing around with everyone. C will be looking and pursuing other options while G does his thing. Either way this whole thing sucks and C is seriously just contemplating giving up on men altogether and becoming either a nun or a lesbian. C is also now realizing that this whole rant makes G look like a real jerk, but he is not, and he has been totally honest and up front with C about this whole thing and she just wants everyone to know about that.

Okay i am done with the drama today. Time to go play hillbilly horse shoes with the rest of the family.

~The Singing Ginger

No comments: