Monday, October 18, 2010

Nightly Pondering

I don't know why the evening brings such a weird feeling of loneliness. Especially when I see no logical reason to be lonely. I have had a pretty good day, it was even accented with some truly beautiful moments. My boyfriend made me soup today, and set it on my bed for when I got home because he knew I was feeling kinda crappy. I got some work done, I got a great grade back on a paper, I had a nice dinner, there is no possible reason for me to be feeling anything other than fabulous...and yet, I do not.

Its odd, that emotion can be so illogical. That happiness could be prevented with something as trifling as hormones. I sitting here and watch "Last Tango in Paris" which I am sure does not help the situation, since the movie is essentially a cluster F#@* of emotions. Marlon Brando is fabulous though. It is such an odd thing.

Okay I think that is going to be it for the night. Hope to see you all soon

~The Singing Ginger

No comments: