Sunday, January 4, 2009

FIRST POST 2009!!

So as promised here is my list of New Year's resolutions (not that I am thinking a ton of you care but more that you all may get ideas for your own)

New Year 2009:
-Get to healthy weight
-Learn patience and self reliance
-Kiss someone who means something to me/ don't kiss anyone who doesn't mean anything to me
-Be more truthful
-Find something to love about myself everyday
-Get down to a 2:09 6k split time
-Make art
-Sing more
-Take a chance and do something totally random
-Stop swearing as much
-Keep grades up

I am sure I will have more to add but for now this is where I am at. Maybe, when we get to 2010, I will go back and tell you all what I have reached and what I have not.

Love much, and often,
~The Singing Ginger

2 comments:

powderizedbookworm said...

-Kiss someone who means something to me/ don't kiss anyone who doesn't mean anything to me


I like it Claire. I've only kissed one girl in my life, and she really did mean something to me, so I'm doing OK on the second part, but I actually made the first part of that New Year's Resolution when I was fifteen, finally got around to it 4.5 years later, so you must be doing better than me on that part.

By the way, have you figured out which of your friends I am yet ;). Love your blog by the way.

Scarecrowcp said...

NO! I haven't yet and it is driving me nuts.